Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Personalized Baby Quilts Moms With Babies.... I Make Personalized Baby Blankets And Need Advice.?

Moms with babies.... I make personalized baby blankets and need advice.? - personalized baby quilts

I make beautiful custom quilts for newborns with RAG name and birthday of the baby on the central square. I have a few friends and people who know, keep asking if I sell too. Is used for the materials cost me about $ 20 for an average. To 15 times 25 times. I would like to sell, but do not really believe that people $ 40 or more on reporting, which is loaded would have to pay at least. What do you think? The covers are great, but I can not pay so much for reporting. What about you?

PS I'm not trying to sell blankets, I will only know about the prices. And I wonder newborns and infants, because that would be my target market.

No comments:

Post a Comment