Friday, February 5, 2010

8 Weeks Postpartum Diarrhea I Had A Baby 8 Weeks Ago. But Three Days Ago...?

I had a baby 8 weeks ago. But three days ago...? - 8 weeks postpartum diarrhea

I began to feel sick (I had abdominal pain) throughout the day, a little dizzy and I had some periods of diarrhea. I do not know whether this is linked in the post-partum. Or if I have a virus ... I am not a fever. But a party of four days, he was too drunk and ended up in the vomit. (Thank God MIL wanted to keep the baby in the night lol) Do you think that it has something to do with it?

Thank you in advance. And please do not harp of my party that I went, after having a baby. I am a full-time mother and need a night for me.

thank you again.

5 comments:

MAC's Mommy said...

My son is 8 weeks and today I felt dizzy a few times, but not really know anything. everything was good 6 weeks for my checkup, I'm not too worried. You can always go to the doctor and ask him if it bothers you, but if it over a long period of time maintained that only the willingness to continue their daily lives.

Linda R said...

Sounds like the night of his "even a" problem now.
I have three children and the most important thing I learned, if you are a 24 / 7 from their mother ... "mí''no find a night, all in front of the house and in his name.
I also learned if you go to find someone, babysitter ... I do not drink alcohol, because the next morning - you're still a mother 24 / 7 again and I need you ... slept the whole night and are ready for the day ... Must therefore be prepared for the day.

K Syrahツ said...

Your body goes through changes after birth, so that you feel is normal. It will be good. So much water to drink and rest when the baby rests. This could go well a virus Benin. Cheers to go and enjoy yourself! There is nothing wrong. Wow, you find that you do it more often for mental health. Education is not easy, and we all need a break! Happy New Year! =)

Moira A said...

I think it's time after the birth, or the party that has ownership or control. Remember that you are adequately hydrated and dehydrated get tired, probably a virus or something you ate IMO!

Jackie said...

I think you're right. It might have been drinking. Stay hydrated and eat a little protein. You will be better.

Post a Comment