Friday, February 12, 2010

Girls Study Penis Do Girls Really Care About Man's Penis Size??/?

Do girls really care about man's penis size??/? - girls study penis

Hello I am in school. I come from Asia. I am a virgin. I want to have sex before graduation. I've tried to keep my school virginiy I do not think that it is really a good idea cuz i would sex in school anyway. In my school there are many Asian girls Arent. There are some, but not my style. I love white girls. Asian girls have a few things, and the body more clearly. In fact, there were two ways havin sex with white girls, but I refused cuz I was a little afraid that I can not afford to meet girls. I have 5 in the penis, and I think it is really small.
Does the penis size, or other techniques to meet women?
I think I have a very good player Cuz I kinda .... lol check again that the penis size or technology?

1 comment:

Marshall said...

do not want just one.

Post a Comment