Monday, February 8, 2010

Gingivectomy Before After Pictures How Long Should I Wait To Use Crest Whitestrips After Getting A Gingivectomy? I Hear There's Gum Irritation.?

How long should I wait to use Crest Whitestrips after getting a Gingivectomy? I hear there's gum irritation.? - gingivectomy before after pictures

Gums heal quickly after gingivectomy, but I'm not sure how many days will it take for the gum before you heal Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal. It contains a warning to the irritation of the gums in the box and can not find an answer to this question at all.

2 comments:

Adrienne... said...

Who wants to wait until your gums are completely healed, if there is no harm if the bleach to get it.

Dr. Albert, DDS, (USA) said...

To all waiting before being used to cure

Post a Comment